How Semart Process Data
Semart may collect personal information from users through various means, including:
- Use of Semart’s website (semart.my)
- Use of Semart’s Point of Sale Solutions
- Use of Value added services such as accounting services
- Contact with Semart’s customer support team
- Sign-up to Semart’s newsletter or other promotional materials
The types of personal information that may be collected by Semart include but are not limited to the user’s name, email address, phone number, and payment details.
Data Use Semart uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing Semart’s products and services
- Processing payments
- Managing the user’s account
- Communicating with the user
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Providing customer support
- Complying with legal requirements
Semart takes data protection seriously and uses multiple encryption methods to protect the privacy of its users. Semart does not sell or rent personal information to third parties. Personal information may be disclosed to Semart’s affiliates, service providers, and business partners for the purposes of providing Semart’s products and services.
User Rights The user has the right to access, correct, or delete their personal information. The user may also withdraw their consent for Semart to collect and use their personal information at any time. To exercise these rights, the user may contact Semart’s customer support team.